Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup is a favorite comfort food for my family.
We enjoy it after wintry days spent having fun in the snow or when someone is sick and needs a little “mama” care. It’s super easy.
I can smell it now
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- chopped carrots, potatoes or any other fresh vegetables you want to add
- 1 pkg egg noodles
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- Put chicken, and vegetables into the crock pot.
- Add water to cover all ingredients plus an inch.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 5-6 hours.
- After chicken is done (3 hours or so into the process) remove it to cool and then cut in small bites.
- Add the chicken back to the crock pot, along with egg noodles.
- Cook for an hour (possibly less) on low until noodles are soft.
- Add cream of chicken soup until it is warmed through (20 min. on high, 30 min. on low).
- Serve with crackers or homemade bread.
Want more ideas for the slow cooker? Simply click on the picture below to be taken straight to the post.