I recorded a Google+ hangout Tuesday and I’d love if you’d watch it! (Video below or you can also click through and view it on my youtube channel.)
In this video I shared how I take thrift store/yard sale/roadside treasures and transform them with paint.
On the blog I’ve already shared my whimsical kitchen canisters that were spray painted and Cricut die cut vinyl letters added for fun.
In this post you can see the fence board backsplash in our kitchen and the jar I painted for a pop of color.
You can see how I used the menu board above in my rustic summer centerpiece
or how we painted everyday candle holders and used them in my daughter’s wedding.
Need more ideas? You can also check out many more thrifty ideas by clicking on the frugality tab right under my header.
As always, I’m honored that you visited my blog. Enjoy!
Crafty Hangouts is having a blogger thrift store challenge this week. The bloggers listed below will be doing videos on thrift store makeovers that you don’t want to miss. We will be posting all of the videos on Crafty Hangouts through out the week so be sure to stay tuned so you don’t miss any of the fun. If you can’t wait until then check out our videos from past hangouts.
Here are the videos you can expect to see next week!
- +Amy Buchanan with a Thrift Store Video
- +Morena Hockley with a Spray Paint Makeover
- +Angie Holden and +Carolina Moore with a 10 Minute Thrift Store Makeover
- +Marty Walden with Thrifty Finds Transformed with Paint
- +Jennifer Priest with Creating a Wreath from an Old Book
- +Erin Sipes with Thrift Store Show and Tell
- +Rhonda Greene with a Fun Thrift Store Makeover
- +Cyn Gagen with some Thrift Store Fun
- +Evey A with a great Thrift Store Video
- +Shannon Madigan with Knock Off Cobalt Glassware
- +Laura Petersen with a Fun Thrift Store Video
- +Sharon Hines with More Thrift Store Fun
- +Carolina Moore and +Angie Holden with MORE 10 Minute Thrift Store Makeovers
- +Kathy Penney with another great Thrift Store Video