I am so excited to join my pal Barb from The Everyday Home in a virtual cookie exchange.
30 blogs. 30 cookies.
A whole lot of yum!
I first tasted these Peanut Butter Pretzel bites of deliciousness when my family surprised me with a 25th Anniversary Vow Renewal Service almost two years ago.
The surprise was amazing, our celebration unsurpassed and these cookies?
My new favorite!
I added green and red sprinkles for the Christmas holiday, but you can use any color or leave them off entirely.
My youngest daughter made these for my homeschool moms party last night, and Tim and I had fun dipping them in chocolate.
Cookies should be a family affair, don’t you think?
Does your family like to cook or bake together?
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbs softened butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- bag of square pretzel snaps
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat peanut butter and butter until combined.
- Add sugars and beat until combined. You should be able to roll the mixture into balls without sticking to your hands. Add more powdered sugar if needed to reach a good consistency for rolling.
- Roll the mixture into small balls, about one teaspoon of mixture. Sandwich between two pretzels and place on baking sheet.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave on medium heat until smooth.
- Dip each pretzel bite halfway into melted chocolate and place back on prepared baking sheet.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to eat.
- You can add sprinkles if you want to match the holiday or leave off. They're delicious either way!
Please visit the following blogs to see what cookies
they have “brought” to the Christmas Cookie Exchange…
Monday, Dec. 9th
Tuesday, Dec. 10th
Wednesday, Dec. 11th
Thursday, Dec. 12th
Friday, Dec. 13th
Want a look at more of my own favorite cookie recipes? Here’s my Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
Linking with: Tater Tots and Jello